We recognize the importance of protecting the personal information you provide at a Web site owned and/or controlled by the Mammoth Lakes Board of REALTORS® Inc. (MLBOR).
1. We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and
maintain our membership records:
Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by e-mail (for example, your domain name, your e-mail address, and what pages you visit); and
Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
2. We use this information to:
Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools.
Notify you of updates to our sites.
Notify you of relevant products and services.
Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware.
Track usage of our site.
Assist state and national REALTOR® associations and affiliated Institutes, Societies and Councils in membership tracking and for their use for purposes similar to those listed above.
3. MLBOR does not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses, but may provide you with on-line informational or
marketing messages that have been approved by MLBOR for the purposes described in Part 4 of this policy.
4. We will not share, sell or otherwise provide other information about you to third parties, except for:
Partners in our REALTOR® Programs for the limited purpose of notifying you of NAR & CAR-approved promotions.
Other vendors for the limited purpose of contacting targeted groups of members, through marketing vehicles approved by NAR & CAR.
When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
Some or all of the data collected during promotions or contests on our sites that are sponsored by third parties may be shared with the sponsor for the limited purpose of a one-time marketing follow-up by the sponsor. If information about you will be shared with a sponsor you will be notified prior to your participation in the promotion or contest and you can decide not to participate in the promotion or contest.
5. MLBOR currently accepts payment by Visa or MasterCard credit cards only. Your credit information that you
and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues
or other services will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided
to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other
6. We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits.
We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
7. You may edit your personal contact information by contacting the MLBOR office at (760) 934-4637 or email to
8. Some of our sites contain advertising placed by advertising networks pursuant to agreements between the
NAR, CAR & MLBOR and the advertising network. We do not control these advertising networks, the sites of
third parties reached through links on our site or their information collection practices and MLBOR will not be
non-personally identifiable information when you click on the banner ads appearing on our sites. This
information is collected by the advertising network for purposes of measuring and reporting on the
advertising to advertisers and MLBOR. The advertising network may also aggregate the information for
certain other statistical and reporting purposes.